Monday, October 29, 2007

More Great Nicole Hill Photos

Here are some pictures from resent photo shoots with Nicole Hill. Isn't she amazing?!

This is Noah's very first hair cut, ever. They gave him a
sucker to bride him, but he was an angel the entire time even without it!

The gorgeous hair stylist is Nicole's mom, Kathy,
who also happens to be married to my boss! :)

I can't believe how happy he was, and this was at 5:00 pm
after NO afternoon nap! He's the happiest little guy!

How cute is he? Am I biased? No, he's adorable!!

Matthew caught every pass Ben threw, and he'd never
even tried before. My little sports star! And what a nice
little Isaac sandwich! :)

And finally, the entire fam and a candid shot of me with Noah.
After some pictures in the studio, we went to a nearby park.
On the way, Noah fell asleep so I was just holding him while
the boys took pictures.

2 comments:

Steve and Megan said...

What great photos! Nicole is so talented, and it doesn't hurt that your family is so gorgeous!

Sandra said...

I don't think you're biased at all -- your kids are absolutely ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing!