Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland!!!

Wow! My Christmas wish is really coming true! I remember winters as a kid having so much snow that we could carve caves out of the mounds of snow created when Dad shoveled the driveway, and I've always wanted that for my kids. So it looks like this is the year!

We woke up this morning to a HUGE snow storm! From the time I went to bed (around 12:30 this morning) and 7:30 when I woke up, we received 6 to 8 inches of snow! And it's still snowing! Yee hah!! I just LOVE this stuff! It took me about 45 minutes to dig out half of the driveway and my car in order to get to work this morning, but it's worth it... And what a great workout! ;) Anyway, here are a few pictures I took at my office. They don't really capture exactly how much snow there really is, but you can get a sense just by what is still on the trees. So for all you Texans, see what you're missing?!? Oooo I'm lovin' this!


Aren't you jealous!??!?

1 comment:

Sandra said...

We got more snow than you (as always!), so if you want more, come down to Spanish Fork! :)