Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cool Kids!

How cool is it that I get to be home to take pictures of my kids doing the funniest things? Way cool! Ok, so a couple of weeks ago, the first week I was officially a SAHM, Isaac decided that he would build a fort. My boys LOVE building forts... but most little boys do! Well, Matthew was at school and not around the help lug the big couch cushions around, so Isaac made do on his own! As you can see, he did ok!

He took great pride in arranging that pillow just so, helping Noah in and covering them both with that blanket! I couldn't resist snapping a shot of them. Oh, I'm loving this!! Now, if they had only fallen asleep, this would have been the best fort ever created by man, woman or child. Oh well, they had a blast!

Ok, so basically he just pushed the seat cushion
onto the floor, but it served as a "wall," so
I deem this an official fort! Way to go, buddy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammi
It has been far to long! Your blog is so cool. You will have to explain to me about the layout pages. How did you scrapbook those pictures. So cute!! My fav is the Tinker Bell one my kids would love that. Your family is so handsome with all those boys! Poor thing how do you do it, I am treading water with just my two, and little guy isn't even one yet. WOW! I sent you and invitation to the Switzer blog in your email at: (btminrodriguez@comcast.net) is this right? if not email me at: mskswitzer@yahoo.com Talk to ya soon!