Monday, April 14, 2008

The Haircut

We finally decided it was time to cut some of Noah's gorgeous locks. :( I hated to see them go, but, sadly, it was time. The thing that finally convinced me was the fact that we could put his hair in a pony tail. What? Yes, it's true. Look.

Ok, does this one not look like he's a little
Sumo ready to strike!?! Hehehe!!

So after the impromptu photos on the front lawn, we brought little Noah in for the cut. We started The Bee Movie, of course - he doesn't move a muscle if it's on, and started the cut! Here is one last "before" shot of those amazing curls... Bye, bye, my lovelies.

And on to the chopping. May we have a moment of silence in memoriam? Thank you.

Did you notice that my arm was in direct conflict
to Noah's view of his bees? Note the head lean...
He didn't move while I cut. In fact if I asked him to sit up
or move forward, he just did it! He didn't ever complain!
Little trooper!

Here is the final result... Drum roll please......


Ta da!! What a cutie!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love Noah's pony tail! He is such a cutie. The new haircut looks great! I am lovin' all the new posts!

Brittney said...

Those curls are gone?! :( Well, his new haircut looks VERY handsome. Good job Mom.