Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Ok, I know it's way past Father's Day, but we just celebrated yesterday.  Since we've been out of town and Josh & Britt were out of town for a bit, we just decided to wait until everyone could get together.  I've been itching to post this photo for SOOOO long!  I can't believe I was actually able to wait until yesterday to give this to Ben (it's been ready for almost a month!), but I did it!  This is the present that we (we being M, I & N) gave Daddy for Father's Day.  Photography and Photoshop genius by the incomparable Brittney!  Not to mention that this amazing idea was her brain-child (thanks a billion, Britt!).  Isn't she amazing?  Anyway, here is the photo.  Every time I look at it I just giggle!  Ah!  I framed it in a simple black frame and I think Ben loved it!  Yay!

To check out more of Britt's photography, visit her photo blog here.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

LOVE the pic!! SO CUTE!

Angie said...

I love it so much! That Brittney is just too good!