Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our growing baby...

I can't believe Ava is 4 weeks old today! Time has FLOWN by and she is growing by leaps and bounds! She doesn't even seem like new born to me anymore, which is so sad!! She was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago for some emergency testing... More on that later (I even have some sad little pictures...). She is doing great now, no major problems were found, thank goodness! Now we are just trying to keep her away from all 3 of her very sick big brothers! I can't until everyone is healthy!!

I thought I'd just pop in really quickly to show you a more current picture of our sweet babe. This photo was taken by Josh on Mother's Day. It's one of my favorites! Thanks, Josh! :)


Isn't she the sweetest little thing?! I know, I know, I'm biased, but I can't help it! She's my first and only girl and I think she's perfect! :) hehehe!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!!! A BLOG POST! It's a miracle!!!!! HEHEHEH JK Tam. I love that photo too. She really is the cutest little thing! I love how she's pulling a supermodel post there with her arms! HAHA

Sandra said...

She's beautiful!!

Arianne said...

I am one of Natalie's friends. She told me to look at her Beautiful new niece. And Ava is Beautiful!!!!

feydrus said...

This is your cousin Armando Jr. She is indeed a beautiful child! My wife and I just had our first child, a son, on May 19th, so I'm all about the baby admiration too right now.

The Burnetts said...

Ava is so beautiful! The girls and I can not wait to see her and meet her. See you all in July:)