Monday, July 9, 2007

I know... It's about time!


Welcome to our blog! It's taken me a bit longer than most to catch up with the masses of people now blogging, but here we are! Thanks for taking the time to peek in on our little family. I think I'll mostly use this as a way to share photos of our rapidly growing boys. They are changing so quickly and I cannot get it together well enough to send updated pictures to everyone. This way, hopefully, our friends and family across the country can check in on us from time to time to see how they're growing. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh Tami! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm so happy! That is one cute picture!!!!

Angie said...

I am so glad that you now have a blog! I can't wait to check back for more pictures! You have the cutest boys!