Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer Time!

Last Saturday we decided to spend some time in the front yard. I wanted to start my new book, Twilight, (best book I've read in SOOO long! Thanks for the suggestion, Britt! I finished it in one day if that's any indication... If you haven't read it, you should!) and Isaac wanted to run through, or stand rather, in the sprinkler.



















Matthew was spending a little quality time with his friend, Addison, across the street (this is them - below - in the Jeep!), so I jumped at the chance to be outdoors! Even though it was over 100 degrees, it was at cooler and kind of nice in the shade.




















Anyhoo , Noah and I sat on the blanket and enjoyed the sunshine. I think we only ended up staying outside for about 45 minutes before it was just too hot!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pictures! Noah is getting so big and what a cute smile!

Brittney said...

Have I told you lately how much I love that you have a blog now!!! It's so much fun!