Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Sweet Noah!

Ben and I were truly blessed with Noah. He is the sweetest, most mellow child and I adore him! He always has a smile for you and wants to laugh at everything. He is so happy!

I am especially tickled with him today. Why, you ask? Well, from the time he was born, sweet Noah has never slept through the night. However, last night we fell asleep at 11:00 pm and he didn't wake up until AFTER I did at 7:00 AM!! I could not believe it! He actually made it through the night without a bottle, without being burped, without a change of diaper, without any extra help from me! What a blessed event!!

To commemorate this occasion, I have decided to post some cutie petutie pics from his first big boy bath with Matthew and Isaac. What a wonderful day it is today, don't you think?! Could I possibly be in such a great mood simply because I got some sleep? Who knew?!

Seriously, the happiest kid ever!
"Thanks for drying me off, Mom!
For that, you get this humongo smile!"

A little blown out, but check out his eyes.
I still can't decide what color they are -
They're always changing!

Look at those dimples! Ahhh! I could just gobble him up!

Isaac just loves to pull faces. I wonder
where he gets that? (BEN!!)

Am I a lucky mom or what?
I'm probably biased, but I think they
are the cutest boys ever!!

No comments: