Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What's More Fun Than a Summer Pool Party?

Last Friday night we all went to my firm's summer party at Riverside Country Club. It was the only thing the boys would talk about ALL DAY LONG! Everytime I talked to Isaac he wanted to know why we weren't going to the pool RIGHT NOW! They were very excited to say the least. And even though it was warm outside, with the wind blowing and the sun going down it was a bit chilly in the water. It didn't bother the boys though! They stayed in the pool THE ENTIRE TIME! Blue lips and all!

To make it even better, Kara, my boss's sweet daughter, got in the pool just to play with the boys. They had the best time. She was fantastic with them. She took Isaac into the "deep" part of the kiddie area and he thought that was the greatest thing ever. Isaac found a water gun and he had fun running around the pool "shooting" Matthew and Kara. What a great time!

Here are a few pics for your viewing enjoyment! :)















3 comments:

Angie said...

The pictures turned out so cute! I love the one of Isaac w/ the water gun!

Brittney said...

You got some CUTE PICTURES!! Why didn't I bring my camera??? CURSES!!!!

Steve and Megan said...

Mrs. Rodriguez - You are SO in for it when those boys get to be teenagers. They are some of the most beaufitul kids EVER. The girls are going to go crazy over them. Sorry I missed the party. I do have to say, though, Newport Beach was worth it.