Thursday, September 27, 2007

Changing of the Leaves

Ben's parents were in town last week for Angie and Jeremiah's wedding. So we decided it would be fun to drive the Alpine Loop with Rosalinda to see the changing leaves. It was beautiful!

It was so great to have his parents in town. My boys ADORE them! Grandma was so great to watch the boys so much while I was at work or when Ben and I ran an errand, and she makes the BEST food! And Grandpa is just too much fun! In fact, the night before Ben took Grandpa to the airport, Matthew cried because he didn't want Grandpa to leave. Ben and I both wish they lived a little closer than Texas! But it was great to see them for a while. They've been here 3 times already this year - we feel blessed! So here are a few pictures for you! Enjoy!

I love how dramatic this picture looks.
The canyon was actually gorgeous this day.
I took this picture just by sticking my hand out
the window and pushing the button. Lucky, eh?

Aren't the colors amazing? I LOVE the fall!!

I love the vibrant color of the single red tree.
It's a little blurry, but I still love it!

This is the temple where Angie and Jeremiah
were married. The Manti, Utah temple.
It was the perfect day! Not a cloud in the sky.

If you look closely, you can see one of the
multitude of bees buzzing around these flowers
in front of the temple.

Grandpa and Noah inspecting the flowers...

Three heads are better than one!

We were so lucky to have Grandpa stay with us
for a few nights this trip. The boys had a blast!
I'm not sure what happened to the pics of the boys
and Grandma (she stayed with us too!), but I'll
post them when I find them!! ;)

No comments: