Friday, September 28, 2007

My Very First Attempt at Digital - Be Kind!!

Here is the very first layout I created as a "digi-scrapper." Brittney has been trying to convince me to switch from paper scrapping to digital, and I've been a little hesitant. So after much soul searching and contemplation, I decided to give it a try. This is my first attempt, so please be nice! :) I have a few more things to do (Britt told me about shadowing this morning - never knew you could do that!), so it isn't final yet, but it's a start! :) If you look, PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment on anything you think it needs or changes to make it better. I've never done this so any secrets or tricks-of-the-trade you'd like to impart would be SOOOO appreciated! THANKS! :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe this is your first page! You are a pro!

Josh said...

Wow. Wow. That is awesome. I am impressed. And without a single lesson from the incredibly beautiful, talented, and creative genius that is Brittney. Awesome job Tami!!