Monday, September 10, 2007

Sometimes it takes a kid....

to do a man's job! Isaac has been begging for a lawn mower for weeks, so Ben and I finally got to the store to buy him one. He decided that the MINUTE we walked in the door that he needed to march straight through the house to the back yard, stripping his clothes off as he went (it's hot out there ya know!), in order to get right down to work. Obviously someone had to do it, so why not him! I couldn't resist snapping a few shots of the boy hard at work. Better watch out, Dad! He's coming for your job!

Look at him all hard at work.
Don't get lost in that jungle of a lawn, buddy!

I'd like a drink now, please.
This is hard work!

2 comments:

Steve and Megan said...

Too cute! Keep posting pics like this, Tami, and maybe I will have kids some day. Your's are so cute. It makes me want some of my own.

BTMIN said...

You should TOTALLY do it!!! You and Steve would make the cutest little babies!!!